Fuji Elevator Supplier reminds you how to use the elevator correctly:
1. When calling the elevator, the passenger only needs to press the button in the direction of the direction. Do not press the up and down direction buttons at the same time, so as to avoid useless parking of the car and reduce the total transportation efficiency of the elevator. At the same time, this is also to avoid the wrong action of the safety device, causing the passenger to be trapped in the car, affecting the normal operation of the elevator.
2. When the elevator door is opened, do not put your hand on the door panel to prevent the door from being crushed when the door panel is retracted. When the elevator door is closed, do not put your hand on the edge of the door, so as not to affect the closing action or even crush your fingers. When taking a child, you should tighten or hug the child to take the elevator.
3. When taking the elevator, keep a certain distance from the elevator door. Because the elevator door is connected to the hoistway when the elevator is running, the relative speed is very fast, and if the elevator door fails, the passengers near the door will be quite dangerous.
4. Don’t jump in the elevator. There are many safety protection switches on the elevator car. If the car is bouncing in the car, the car will be seriously tilted, which may cause the protection switch to move and the elevator to enter the protection state. Once this happens, the elevator will stop in an emergency, causing the passengers to be trapped.
5. When entering the elevator, many people are used to blocking the door with the body. Although there is no danger, if the time is too long, the elevator control part will think that the elevator has failed, and may alarm or even stop. So the more correct way is to press the button to open the door after you enter.
information about Elevator Supplier : https://www.fujihd.net/