Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet maintenance precautions
1. When the bathroom cabinet is transferred, it should be gently lifted up, not hard to move; when placed, the ground should be uneven and the legs should be firm.
2. Do not put the shower cabinet in the sun under the sun. Do not overheat in a dry place and put it in a proper place for ventilation.
3. The bathroom cabinet has cracks, can be mixed with paint and pigment, and then embedded in the flat plate, so long-term adherence is also good, but the putty and pigment should be the same color as the original pigment to avoid leaving scars:
a burn marks: burnt marks left by fireworks in the bathroom cabinet. If the surface of the paint is burned off, place a fine cloth on the toothpick, gently wipe the traces, and then apply a thin layer of vinegar and scorch marks. Can be eliminated.
b Hot spot: There is a white hot stamp on the bathhouse. Usually, you can wipe it with a cloth dampened with alcohol, toilet water or kerosene to prevent the tide board from bathing.
c water stains: print the stamp on the bathhouse with a damp cloth, press the wet cloth with an electric iron, the mark will disappear
4. Always use a soft cloth to remove dust from the bathhouse. Spray the detergent on a soft cloth before dusting. Do not use a dry cloth.
5. Regular waxing: every 6 to 12 months, use a paste wax as a layer of wax in the bathroom:
a Remove the watermark: Use clean absorbent paper on the water traces in the bathroom counter, press it on a heated iron, or apply it with toothpaste, then dry and wax.
B Remove the white mark: Mix the cloth with the soot and lemon juice, dry and add wax.
information about Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-cabinet/bathroom-cabinet-bathroom-cabinet/