Today, many young families buy stainless steel cabinets. Stainless steel cabinets make the entire kitchen look more vibrant. With advances in technology and technology, stainless steel cabinets have made great breakthroughs in color and design, and stainless steel is the kitchen. The representative of the new fashion, let many people choose Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets , then how to maintain stainless steel cabinets? Let’s see.
First, clean the stainless steel cabinet
1, we need to scrub frequently, try to pick up some alkaline substances.
2, the surface of the cabinet is dusty and some relatively simple dirt, then we can wash with soap or warm water.
3, the surface of the cabinet oil, oil, and other pollution, can be wiped clean with a soft cloth, cleaned on the stainless steel countertops, can be washed with soapy water or ammonia-containing detergent (such as detergent), used to stay can be used to remove scale with a damp cloth, Then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
4. The trademark and film on the surface of the stainless steel cabinet can be cleaned with warm water and weak detergent. The composition of the adhesive can be scrubbed with an alcohol or an organic solvent.
5, stainless steel sink should not use hard steel balls, chemical wipe or steel brush cleaning, use a soft towel, wipe with a soft cloth or clean with a neutral detergent.
6. The surface of the stainless steel countertop is the most commonly used in the whole cabinet, so we should try to keep the countertop dry and avoid immersion for a long time.
Second, the maintenance of stainless steel whole cabinet
1. When using, remove the protective film from the surface of the stainless steel cabinet. If used for a long time, the protective film will not peel off easily.
2. When using, try to avoid direct contact between the hot pot and the hot water bottle and the stainless steel cabinet. It is recommended to place a thermal insulation mat on the stainless steel countertop.
3. Avoid sharp objects hitting stainless steel countertops and door panels to avoid unnecessary scratches.
When cutting vegetables on stainless steel countertops, place a cutting board on the cutting board. This will ensure that the stainless steel countertops will not leave unsightly knife marks. If you accidentally leave a knife mark, then we can use 240~400 according to the depth of the knife mark. Gently rub the target sandpaper on a stainless steel countertop and then use a clean rag.
4. Avoid placing dyes or hair dyes directly on the countertop of stainless steel cabinets because chemicals can corrode the surface of many materials.
information about Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-cabinet/kitchen-cabinet/