Today, Led Ufo Lights manufacturers share LED light source selection elements
1. The colloid of ordinary colloidal LED is generally epoxy resin. LEDs with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant are more expensive. High-quality outdoor LED lighting should be resistant to ultraviolet rays and fire.
2. The brightness of the brightness LED is different and the price is different. LEDs used in LED luminaires shall comply with the laser class I standard.
3. LEDs with the same wavelength and wavelength have the same color. If the color is consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce pure color products.
4. Leakage current LED is a unidirectional conductive illuminator. If there is reverse current, it is called leakage, and LED with large leakage current has short life and low price.
5, the LED illuminator is a chip, different chips, the price difference is very large.
6, anti-static ability anti-static ability of the LED, long life, and therefore high prices. LEDs with an antistatic greater than 700V are typically used for LED lighting.
7. LEDs with different illumination angles have different illumination angles. Special lighting angle, the price is higher. Such as the full diffusing angle, the price is higher.
8, chip size The size of the chip is expressed by the side length, the quality of the large chip LED is better than the small chip. The price is proportional to the size of the chip.
9. The key to different quality of life is life, and life is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life, long life and high price.
information about Led Ufo Lights : https://www.xiangruilight.com/product/led-highbay/