First, Code of Conduct for Safety
Before going up the elevator, you should pack the shoelaces, long skirts, etc., so as not to get stuck in the elevator gap; don’t stick your head and hands out of the handrail to avoid bumping or scraping; don’t step on the elevator in the outage to avoid sudden A fall has occurred. Escalator Company generally provide corresponding safety behavior specification study manuals.
When you lift the elevator by hand, your hand cannot be pinched into the gap to avoid getting stuck.
Second, the emergency button of the elevator
1. If you accidentally get caught, you can lift your foot so that it does not touch the steps and prevent your body from falling with the elevator. At the same time, the person presses the emergency button.
2. There are three emergency buttons for the elevator from top to bottom, plus an emergency brake rubber ring:
(1) An emergency button on the inside of the top of the escalator.
(2) Emergency button outside the armrest.
(3) Emergency button at the bottom of the escalator.
(4) The rubber ring at the top of the escalator. In an emergency, you can step on the rubber ring with your toes and stop the escalator. On the escalator, if you accidentally fall, please protect your temples and internal organs with your hands. Beware of mass repression events.
information about Escalator Company : https://www.fujihd.net/