Fujihd Elevator Manufacturer share the precautions for using freight elevators:
1. When opening and closing the door, you must lightly close the light. (to prevent the door rope from getting out of the slot or smashing the door safety switch)
2. When loading and unloading the cargo, please place it in the middle of the car (≥5cm from the side of the car) to prevent the car from getting stuck.
3. After removing the goods, the hall door should be closed and closed until the door light is turned on or the lights are off to ensure the normal use of other landings.
4. When the elevator is not stuck or faulty, do not touch the emergency stop switch. When the emergency stop switch is touched, the emergency stop light or the occupancy light on the call panel will light up. In this case, the emergency stop switch should be reset until the fault is reached. The elevator can be used normally when the emergency stop light or the occupied light is off on the call panel.
5. When the elevator is only related to all the hall doors, the door lights on the call panel or the occupied lights can be used normally. If the door is not closed, the elevator will not operate normally.
6. When the elevator does not stop at this floor, the mechanical lock of the hall door will be automatically locked. It is not allowed to open the hall door in any way except for maintenance.
7. It is strictly forbidden to short the safety switch of the hall door and open the hall door to let the elevator run. If it is found that the elevator can open the hall door, it should be stopped immediately, and the total power supply of the elevator and all the hall doors should be closed for timely repair.
8. The elevator is strictly prohibited from overloading, and the weight of the cargo should be ≤ the load capacity specified on the call panel.
9. When the elevator fails, the maintenance personnel should be notified in time for maintenance. Do not let the elevator run with the disease. It is strictly forbidden to carry out elevator maintenance under the condition of unsupervised or non-maintenance personnel.
information about Elevator Manufacturer : https://www.fujihd.net/