The Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet is made of iron-chromium alloy and other trace elements. Due to its good metal properties and resistance to rust as other metals, the resulting vessels are aesthetically pleasing and durable. Therefore, more and more are being used to make bathroom utensils and gradually enter the majority of families.
However, if the user lacks relevant knowledge of use, improper use may affect the service life of the product and the aesthetics of the product. In order to maintain the gorgeous surface of the stainless steel bathroom cabinet and extend the service life, it is necessary to carry out regular maintenance.
1. General grease stains can be sprayed with a dry towel; dry scrubs with a high concentration or corrosive solvents are prohibited.
2. When cleaning the surface of stainless steel, care must be taken not to cause surface scratching. Avoid using washing liquid containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives. To remove the washing liquid, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of washing.
3. The surface of the stainless steel is dusty and easily removed. It can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
4. If the surface of the stainless steel has a trademark, a film, and a weak detergent with warm water, the adhesive component is scrubbed with a fine spray or an organic solvent.
5. If the surface of the stainless steel is sticky with grease, oil or lubricating oil, wipe it off with a soft cloth; then clean it with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution.
6. If the surface of the stainless steel has bleaching agent and various acid additives, it should be washed immediately with water, then with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda aqueous solution, and washed with neutral detergent or warm water.
7. If there is a rainbow pattern on the surface of the stainless steel, it is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. Wash it with warm water detergent.
8. Rust caused by dirt on the surface of stainless steel, can be washed with 8% nitric acid or grinding detergent or can be washed with special detergent drugs.
9. Wipe clean with a soft cotton cloth or fluffy cloth during maintenance. Do not use a steel ball or a rough brush to avoid damage to the surface of the product.
10. The metal fittings are supplied with lubricating oil to the active parts every six months. As long as we use the correct maintenance method, we can extend the service life of stainless steel and keep it clean, bright and gorgeous.
information about Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-cabinet/bathroom-cabinet-bathroom-cabinet/