Today, the Centrifugal Disc Polishing Machine manufacturer will share the precautions for using the centrifuge:
1. In order to ensure safety and centrifugal effect, the instrument must be placed on a solid horizontal surface. No items should be placed on the engineering plastic cover door; the samples must be placed symmetrically and the nut must be tightened before starting the machine.
2. Before use, check the rotor for any flaws, corrosion, etc. At the same time, check the centrifugal cup for cracks, aging, etc. If you find any doubt, stop using it immediately and contact the factory; be sure to tighten the rotor before starting the machine. Press the nut to prevent the high-speed rotating rotor from flying out and causing an accident.
3. The speed setting must not exceed the maximum speed to ensure the safe operation of the machine.
4. If 0.00 or other digits appear during use, the machine will not run, shut down and power off, restart after 10 seconds. After the set speed is displayed, press the operation button again, the machine will run as usual.
5. If the specific gravity of the sample to be separated exceeds 1.2 g/cm 3 , the maximum speed N must be corrected as follows: N = NMAX * (1.2 / sample specific gravity) 1/2, NMAX = rotor limit speed.
6. Do not open the door during the operation of the machine or the rotor is not stopped to avoid accidents.
7. The centrifuge cup must be filled with the same amount of sample. Do not run the rotor under unbalanced conditions.
8. the centrifuge should not be more than 60 minutes at a time.
9. The centrifuge must be grounded reliably; if the machine is not in use, unplug the power cord.
information about centrifugal disc polishing machine: https://www.zhongyun-machine.com/product/centrifugal-disc-polishing-machine/