Maintenance and maintenance of the turntable of the Stainless Steel Bathroom Faucet :
1. The brake pin must be opened before starting the turntable to prevent damage to the machine.
2. The running speed is stable when starting the turntable, and the starting speed should not be too large.
3. Regularly align the turntable sprocket and the workover sprocket to align them.
4. Each class should check the level, positive, steady, tight, oil condition of the turntable and always keep the appearance clean.
5. The cleanliness of the oil in the oil pool should be checked once a week. When there are impurities such as dirt and iron filings, they should be removed and replaced in time.
6. During the drilling and starting process, it is necessary to avoid stepping on and turning the turntable, and it is forbidden to use the turntable buckle and the upper buckle.
7. When removing the turntable. Note the thickness and location of the gasket between the sleeve and each gland. Do not change it at will, so as not to affect the tightness of the gear.
information about Stainless Steel Bathroom Faucet : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-faucet/bathroom-faucet/